1. What is GAINSWave?
GAINSWave is a proven protocol for men that improves sexual performance and keeps the penis healthy.
2. How does it work?
GAINSWaveiowa works by using high-frequency acoustic waves to open existing blood vessels in the penis, stimulate the growth of new blood vessels, and eliminate micro-plaque. The result is increased blood in the penis resulting in stronger, harder, and more sustainable erections.
3. What are the benefits?
- Enhances Erections
- Improves Sexual Performance
- Increases Sensation in the Penis
- More Spontaneous Erections
- Better Orgasms
4. How long do the effects last?
GAINSWaveiowa effects have been medically proven to last 2- 3 years.
5. Is this new?
This therapy has been used in Europe for more than 15 years with great success.
6. Are there side effects?
There are little or no known side effects.
7. How do I get the treatment?
Visit our directory to find a GAINSWaveiowa provider near you and schedule a medical evaluation.
8. Is there clinical research?
There have been multiple studies that verify the effectiveness of the shock wave treatment used in GAINSWaveiowa therapy. Explore some of these clinical studies below:
- Can low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy improve erectile dysfunction? A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebocontrolled study
- A First Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial Evaluating Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for the
- Treatment of Peyronie’s Disease
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy in the treatment of erectile dysfunction: a prospective, randomized, double-blinded, placebo controlled study
- Shockwave treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Low intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction: a study in an Indian population
- Can low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy improve erectile function?
9. How many treatments are required?
Depending on your goals, anywhere from 6 – 12 treatments. We also have a preventative maintenance and performance program to maintain results and optimize performance.
10. What is the difference between GAINSWaveiowa and Viagra, Cialis or other ED Medications?
With GAINSWaveiowa there are no expensive prescriptions to remember to refill, or pills to remember to take. There are none of the harmful side effects with the GAINSWaveiowa treatment as there are with oral ED drugs. GAINSWaveiowa can be used for men who cannot take oral ED medications, such as men with heart disease, diabetes, or high blood pressure. Also, GAINSWaveiowa can be used to treat Peyronie’s Disease, which other oral ED drugs cannot.
11. What Are the Advantages of GAINSWaveiowa over Other “Male Enhancement” Procedures?
Unlike other “Male Enhancement” Procedures, the GAINSWaveiowa Therapy:
- Is drug and surgery free
- Is completely non-invasive, and has little or no known side effects
- Is a simple in-office procedure, with each treatment taking only 20 – 30 minutes
- Provides long lasting results with no downtime
- The GAINSWaveiowa protocol actually addresses the root cause of ED – poor blood flow.
12. Who can benefit from GAINSWave?
Men with Erectile Dysfunction GAINSWaveiowa has proven to be a safe and effective alternative treatment to prescription ED medications. In fact, GAINSWaveiowa has proven to enhance sexual performance, with none of the harmful side effects!> Men with Peyronie’s Disease GAINSWaveiowa has been shown to be a drug-free, surgery-free way to breakdown the scar tissue and reduce the curvature of the penis typical of Peyronie’s Disease. Men Seeking Male Enhancement You do not have to be suffering from ED, or any other medical condition to benefit from GAINSWaveiowa. If you want to perform your best, and satisfy your lover like you may never have before, GAINSWaveiowa can help!
13. Is GAINSWaveiowa only available for men with Erectile Dysfunction?
No, you do not have to be suffering from ED, or any other medical condition, to benefit from this treatment. GAINSWaveiowa can help most men looking to optimize bedroom performance.
14. How Much Does the GAINSWaveiowa Treatment Cost?
Prices start as low as $500 per treatment depending on the package